Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: fastest speed in a car ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    I got that info from a book; Autotechnica, the 1990 Le Mans 24 Annual
    purpose of this thread is to report on personal experience
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    I got that info from a book; Autotechnica, the 1990 Le Mans 24 Annual
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumass!
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    just wondering which roads around Yerewan would allow such speeds
    (sorry for offpost)No man, our country is developing day by day, it's not a village)))) We even have a Ferrari 456. New places for tourists, aquaparks, hotels & a Ferrari 456))))
    Convert the Horsepower to Adrenaline.

just wondering which roads around Yerewan would allow such speeds
    (sorry for offpost)No man, our country is developing day by day, it's not a village)))) We even have a Ferrari 456. New places for tourists, aquaparks, hotels & a Ferrari 456))))

LINK: http://automarket.am/newsarm26.php

P.S. This Ferrari's owner is the brother of the Bentleys' owner))

Quote Originally Posted by The Pilot
    well, I have to admit having only been to Georgia and Azerbaijan, but there I did not find any roads where I would feel safe to go that fast, no only because of the quality of the roads, but also because of the quality of the "other" drivers. What do they need mirrors for?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Yes of course. especially the minibus drivers - they stop how, when and where they want to collect passangers))
    Yes, there are many bad roads in Yerevan where no one will take his Ferrari to, but our good Mr.Milliard Kirk Kirkorian (General Motor's general stockhodler) gave our government some money, so now you can go 200-250 at night on the Head street of Yerevan at night)))

our good Mr.Milliard Kirk Kirkorian (General Motor's general stockhodler) gave our government some money, so now you can go 200-250 at night on the Head street of Yerevan at night)))
    when the police is asleep or will not stop those persons that are in a position to personally influence their position

Yes. The police stops only cars <10000$. Maaaan, it's our people, out mentalitet, there can be sooo many new things for all of you)))

Actually let me correct myself. On a racetrack in Scarborough, A driver took me to 180 something in a Saleen S7. It's not the best car I've been in though,

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Don't get upset.
    THE UCP official ownership challenge (egg-nog) was setup precisely so that convos here are about cars and not BS.
    It's not an insult to be asked, just the same as it's not an insult to be asked to show a train ticket or drivers license
    As the cars aren't yours then it's not a major issue really
    OK> Thanks for understanding. I'm just 16 and when I'll get a new car (when or if ) I'll eggnog it - there aren't any problems... But asking that man - you know, it's just impolite. But, i repeat again, if I have a chance, I'll try to ask the chaffeur to meet me once and I'll post you a Photosession of cars - members of some 2 mln. garage)))

purpose of this thread is to report on personal experience
    I am too lazy to read the first page of the thread

Me too. Hey, wanna grab some zzz's? I'm totally tired.

So you rather make yourself look like an idiot than read the thread? Not that reading a thread is a guarantee for not looking like an idiot in your case.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    So you rather make yourself look like an idiot than read the thread? Not that reading a thread is a guarantee for not looking like an idiot in your case.
    I'm an ioidt.

Yes. The police stops only cars <10000$. Maaaan, it's our people, out mentalitet, there can be sooo many new things for all of you)))
    they changed that in Georgia, with a brand new police force, that issues tickets, and takes your license, which you can get back in the police station after paying the fine. The police is also getting a decent salary. That might be new to you

Thread Information