Does the RX8 count as a 1.3L because when i was looking on my other forum i found this

this was the original question

Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINAL QUESTION ON THREAD I WAS LOOKING AT
This car is the best i ever seen! And 1.3L rotary engine one of the most powerful in the world!! New Ford Mustang GT produsing only 65hp per 1 litter. Ferrari 360 Modena produsing 111hp per 1 litter. BMW M3 have 104 hp per litter. Lamborghini Gallardo- 100 horses per litter. Lamborghini Murcielago 93hp per litter. MAZDA RX8 produsing 149 horse powers per 1 litter!!!!!!! what u think about that!!!! If that engine was same size as Lamborghini Murcielago (6.2L) it will produse 923hp but Murcielago have only 580hp!!! THIS CAR IS THE BEST!!! Anybody know any car that can beat RX8 Hp per litter with out any upgrades?
and this is the answer that it recieved

Quote Originally Posted by WWW.TREMEK.COM
they rate it at 1.3 liters but in actuallity it is more than that. Regardless of what you think the displacment is, the fact is the "measured' displacment is 1.3 liters. Both rotors (when fired) will only ignite 1.3 liters of mixture at any given time. Guess what Sherlock... the other face still has to wait its turn to produce power. It is true that the engine will consume 2.6 liter of air in "2" rotations of its eccentric shaft, there for it IS 2.6 liters. SWEET.... so since only 1/2 of a 03 cobra's pistons actually "fire" in one revolution, they have ~2.3 liters of displacement. They have 390 HP so that would be what? 169.5 HP per liter So face it your rotary sucks, the whole engine is 2.6 liters and just because the whole 2 rotors arent firing doesn't mean it is only 1.3 liters
does this really mean that the Rotary engine is a 2.6 ?