This cant be concidence. I don't do stuff like this. I don't **** up. I got my head on my shoulders but shit happens.
This past September I had to change the transmission on my car for $750. $750 lost.

After, like a month later I went because I had a road test for a drivers license the same day my insurance expired. I didn't get to take it that day because I had some old, expired insurance proof but I could of taken the road test with updated papers even if my insurance expired that day. The plan was to take the license and than cancel insurance. I didn't get to do that because I didn't take the test and I had to reschedule and pay insurance for the next month so I can take the road test and license. The insurance costed $180 for the next month because I had to renew it. After I took the road test and got the license I canceled the insurance. I've been uninsured for about 2 months now. That's $180 that I lost, I consider it a loss.

Later, 3 months after I took my license I got pulled for speeding with expired insurance and got away. I didn't know it was possible to be speeding in a Hyundai hahaha. I did 77Mph in a 55 zone, almost lost my license. The ticket must be $150, I didn't pay it yet and I don't know how much it is. So that's another $150 to add to my loses. The area where I got caught is some kind of speed trap. They pull people over daily. I hate cops.

After that I locked my ****ing keys in my car and I called a locksmith who didn't show and I had to brake the quarter window which costed me $156 to replace. That's $156 lost. I replaced it myself and I'm amazed I didn't brake the new window.

After, I had a negative balance in the bank and the bank took $20 as a fee.

After, I changed the oil on my car and I put the oil filter in wrong, I turned the car on and I spilled about 4 bottles of Mobil 1 10w30 synthetic oil that costed some $6 per bottle all over the ****ing ground. Good thing I saw it soon because if I ran the car any longer without oil I would of probably ****ed up the engine and it probably got some heavy damage. Pistons, cylinder block, whatever. I lost about $24 on the oil spilled and another $46 to buy another box of oil. So that's some $70 lost.

I ****ed up and lost about $1326 in just about 4 months. I cant even trust my own ****ing self now. Whatever self-confidence I had is all gone now.
What can happen next? Car accident, and I'm uninsured.