Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
I don't know names, I don't read everything, that's why there are moderators in the first place. In the last months there have been zero complaints about moderators, so I'd really appreciate giving me a detailed description of your complaint before attacking the moderators again. They are here doing you and me a favour, so I don't take any accusation lightly.
I think it is not a matter of people/moderators being accused. It is more that posts of a dubious character (not contributing to anything specific at all) tend to slip through the net a little bit more these days. This not only concerns newbie posts, but also posts of long standing members who sometimes get carried away into useless discussions about dubious subjects.

If I can give one example here. The Martare posts has revealed something unique, and yet it has now turned into a discussion about the quality of Dutch glass house building. I do not consider that to be a stimulating attempt to interest serious people into this forum at all.