Thread: 24 hours of Daytona

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    May I suggest that it is time to stop, then.
    The forum is NOT provided for "free" parasitic marketing programs.
    Please, remove all your links, by all means continue posting your pics but no more reference to your site please.
    If you wish to do proper "professional" promotion and marketing then Wouter will be more than happy to discuss fees with you.
    I Have talked with Wouter, and let me say this, I am NOT the one who Constantly brings up my business ventures here at all. There seems to be a fasination with what I do for some reason here, all I do IS post a picture, the rest is done by the posters here and NOT me.

So...How many times have I asked them NOT to bring my business into the posts here ?....practically EVERY thread after they did that on their own. DON'T BLAME ME, I just answered their questions the best I could to explain it.

There is Nothing parasitic about it, I was just being HONEST. I think that is a FAIR assessment of fact here. Also in fair exchange right now, my site carries a direct link to this site, so if their is an exchange of viewers that is the free choice of each individual and that is all. I am NOT posting here to make money, or even to get opinions for my business per se, but there is an entertainment value inherent in Every Site that cannot be denied.

There will soon be an opportunity to do a promotion with this site however and I will be contacting WM to layout the entire relationship Very Soon as we have had preliminary talks concerning, so you see;
    AGAIN by YOUR post I have to EXPLAIN MY business here ONCE MORE !!

...or I could just be RUDE and Ignore you all ???

I think it would be a lot better if people here simply ACCEPT what I do and leave it alone, look at my pictures and comment ON THEM, as I have asked repeatedly. ...rather than concerning themselves with ME or my motivations here, which should be of no consequence at all !!!

I do not understand how that is unreasonable to expect.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-30-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Thread Information