...of absence I'll be on a bit more.

I've had alot going on in the past 2 years, got married, new car, new baby, new business, hell even a new dog. Hope no one missed me too much.

Me and my brother are in the process of starting a specialty performance shop for several niche markets to start. Namely Subaru's (of the turbo Impreza EJ20/25 variety), Mitsubishi's (of the turbo lancer and DSM (4g63) variety), and Mazda's (of the RX-7 (12a/13b/20b) and possibly Miata/MX-5 variety).

So Its about time to start getting back into my hobby. Get back into the discussions, debates, and arguments that I find so interesting and informative. Because of limits on time and large size of this forum and volume of members posting at any one time I'm going to have to limit the amount of individual forums I peruse to what I know, mainly the technical forums, the Asian import forums, and the american car forums. Send a PM if there's anything in particular you would like me to comment on and I'll check it out.

Congratulations to Wouter for keeping such an awesome car site going for so long, its not easy. Howdy to all those I remember, sorry to all those i don't. and hello to those who dont know me.

I'm Megotmea7, the helpful opinionated donkey