from WRC.com

Defending World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb has been awarded a knighthood, receiving the ‘Légion d’honneur’ from French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
The ‘Légion d'honneur’ is the highest award that can be given to any individual in France and recognises outstanding achievement from French citizens.
Loeb was given his knighthood at an award ceremony at the Elysée Palace in Paris yesterday. Surrounded by his family, close friends and senior management from the PSA group which owns Citroen Racing, the five-time champion was warmly congratulated by Nicolas Sarkozy.
“I am extremely honoured to have been recognised in this way by the President of the Republic,” said Sebastien. “This award is given to an individual, but I would like to share it with each and every member of the Citroen team. Every time that we hear the French National Anthem played at the end of a rally, we all feel exactly the same pride at having showcased France to the best of all our abilities.
“I hope now that I can continue to worthily represent my country by claiming a sixth consecutive World Rally Championship title at the end of this year.” he added.