Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Waste OF MONEY !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio Ferrari
    Michael Schumacher perhaps the greatest F1 driver of all time.
    i disagree on that point.

ayrton senna anyone?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Wow, we all concentrated on Werty, who the hell forgot to mention Fabio? He OWNS a Ferrari, afterall.

i havent read the thread proply, this might have nothing to do with it and it probly sounds stupid....bill gates earns 2million pounds every 2 hours......if bill gates was a country he would be the 14th richest county on earth!!!!!! he could buy 2 enzo's every hour...lol until they ran out coz there was only 499 made
    Last edited by challenger; 09-15-2004 at 08:23 AM.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    he could buy 1 enzo every hour...lol

no he couldnt they only made 499 and thats all they will ever make

and it was wrong anyway he could of baught 2 enzos an hour since they were £420,000

i actually think that the biggest waste of time was Mitsubushi's WRC team for this year, they spent Millions on preping the car and designing it then when they came ot race they kept finishing near the bottom, andn then pulled out after only competing in a few events
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang

and it was wrong anyway he could of baught 2 enzos an hour since they were £420,000

i actually think that the biggest waste of time was Mitsubushi's WRC team for this year, they spent Millions on preping the car and designing it then when they came ot race they kept finishing near the bottom, andn then pulled out after only competing in a few events

wot are you on abowt, thats what i put
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

yeah great are you really that stupid... it says last edited 2 mins ago

i posted 31 mins ago

edit/ learn how to spell
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

'cept UCP lets us see you edited it 1 minute before posting that

:BIG rolleyes:

"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Hows about the VEYRON!!!!!! Biggest waste of money ever, though statistically, a Daewoo will still have a worse depreciation rate.

i havent read the thread proply, this might have nothing to do with it and it probly sounds stupid....bill gates earns 2million pounds every 2 hours......if bill gates was a country he would be the 14th richest county on earth!!!!!! he could buy 2 enzo's every hour...lol until they ran out coz there was only 499 made
    So it's basically £1million an hour? And most of the Enzos have (stupidly) been bought neways!

i just finished reading the entire thread and i really find it a waste of time to even try and explain to any fanboy something that he just wont comprehend.

what i do feel worth commenting on however, is challenger's comment about Bill Gates.
    according to a documentary i saw a few months back, they mentioned that if Bill Gates was a country he would be the 54th richest country, just behind Indonesia.
    i know that its not really related to this thread, i just felt compelled to post the info i know.
    plus, even if u think about it, there is no way he can be the 14th richest country. i am pretty sure i can name over 30 countries that r undoubtly richer than him !!
    in any case, if ur wealth is being compared to other countries' GNP, i dont think that an Enzo will be a waste of money !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

i'm suprised that this guy isn't banned yed (atombomb03) because of his spamming, fanboyness and everything, take a look at fatkid2009, his forst posts were in that thread and they were all spam and like this and he was banned maybe for life, so i'm confused.

i would love to be bill gates son

Quote Originally Posted by god
    i would love to be bill gates son

apparently he is giving ALL his money to charity. but the kids get the business so they will be well off anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang

actually its 399 and rumors of 2 more to the ferrari sons or something like that
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I just came from my International Business class and if you compare Wal-Mart's sales to every country in the world's GDP (Gross Domestic Product) Wal-Mart ends up being 21 in the World, only 20 countries get to make more money than Wal-mart.

Now, Wal-Mart's 5 owners all together have more money than Bill Gates. Not sure what the Sales of Microsoft are, but Wal-Mart's sales are over US $280 Billions a year.

Your comment reminds me to some kid that said that Bill Gates could buy Venezuela if he wanted to.

Thread Information