• Enzo

81 45.25%
  • Veyron

98 54.75%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron or Ferrari Enzo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Pagani!!!!!!
    Enzo or Veyron or do not bother to post. The thread is Enzo or Veyron.

i would have to veyron but for braging rites Enzo
    and besides arent there price tags quite similar

I think the Veyron is I believe is 1.2 million MSRP and I think the Enzo was $650,000, but you have to be invited to buy the car from the factory. On the secondary market Enzo can run well over a million dollars. I guess once you pass $500,000 it all seems the same

i'm gonna hafta go with the enzo, mainly cuz it's actually made it to road on time
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Enzo even though i don't like ferrrari, the buggati looks like it ran into an ugly tree
    You two! Fight to the death!

Bugatti veyron hands down all the way. I saw a video of an engineer driving the 01 or 02 version at the unveiling during the monterey historics. The car sounded AMAZING from probably 200 meters away and although they weren't allowed to step on it its speed was still very impressive.

Bugatti Veyron all the way babyyyy! i love that
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i'd rather not drive something that weighs 1.9 tonnes and requires 16 cylinders/4 turbo's to get 1001hp...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Even though I love the Veyron, I'd go with the ferrari.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    I'm going to go enzo, much more exotic than the Bugatti, which looks like a big Volswagon.
    I agree 100%. Enzo for me. Not to mention the fact that the Veyron will weigh somewhere around 4,000 lbs. (I've heard 3,800 and 4300). Taking that into consideration, it's probably going to handle TERRIBLY, AWD or not.

Then again, these are 2 completely different cars. The Veyron can be likened to a bigger and more powerful Bentley Continental GT (owned by VW as well), which is a massive luxury coupe. Not necessarily for track days, but works very well for the autobahn. The Enzo on the other hand, is a hardcore no compromises sports car, which is meant more for the track than the autobahn.
    "Spiritually, we never stray too far from the racetrack." -Porsche

yeah weight is a big issue here, the veyron may have the power but it doesnt really have a sports car weight. And it looks ugly, does it really need to have a two color paint job? The veyron might perform pretty good but id say that out of the two the enzo would actually be the most rewarding drive. Not that id complain about having a veyron but enzo all the way.

since the Enzo is no longer in production, (and the Bugatti production has not yet started) the comparison is a tat irrelevant.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    since the Enzo is no longer in production, (and the Bugatti production has not yet started) the comparison is a tat irrelevant.
    It seems like in this market, in production or out of production has less meaning. The Enzo is the current "it" car in the super car world and the Veyron is trying to take that spot. So is a long list of other cars, but I think the Veyron versus Enzo is a fun debate.

The only issue I have is the lack of real independent testing and reviews of the Veyron.

Great! I see you all have very different oppinions about it. I prefer the Veyron, but still I love the Enzo. As to henk4, I guess production has no relevant point here, because I only asked you to apreciate the car's looks and performances (that's because I don't think many people have the expenses to buy any of the two).

Quote Originally Posted by piston_burner
    Enzo or Veyron or do not bother to post. The thread is Enzo or Veyron.

they both suck huge amounts of dick
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information