Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Help Needed',or a Serious challenge for The UCP visitors

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Be brief and to the point(as you adviced Me),now You supplied the evidence for Your lack of maturity,You using H.S.(but not college) English,We don't use
    the terms 'Uppers' or 'downers',Instead we replace them with Major/minor Tranquilizers,and SSRI(Go visit Google,&the sites that it'll direct you to,So you'll have a better knowledge of the meds. that Your Dr.'ll subscribe for you),It'll slightly improve your condition,with appropriate MH Councelling!.
    Seek a councellor that specializes and have expertise in 'Personality disorder'.
    and a possibility of:depression.
    ah more google efforts.

SHUT UP and post your degrees.

I'm guessing if you do actually HAVE any there from a mail-order college and your dumb employer, if he exists, never checked up on them.

Your response proved you are unable to intelligently absorb, consider and reply.

You go the the bottom of the Darwinian scale.
    ( just wait ... we'll see a google of the animal taxonomy and phylogeny now )
    You've added ZERO. Try again.
    Failing to remember what I ALREADY informed you on my own psychological training and background also makes you out to be a real chump
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Why dont you just download the files you want from the torrent network. You can get Whole discographies of every musician you want...

http://www.bittorrent.com/
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    Why dont you just download the files you want from the torrent network. You can get Whole discographies of every musician you want...

http://www.bittorrent.com/
    www.piratebay.com is one of my favourites -- only because he responds to US lawyers who tell him to shut down.
    The replies he sends are class
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Stop lying!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    ah more google efforts.

SHUT UP and post your degrees.

I'm guessing if you do actually HAVE any there from a mail-order college and your dumb employer, if he exists, never checked up on them.

Your response proved you are unable to intelligently absorb, consider and reply.

You go the the bottom of the Darwinian scale.
    ( just wait ... we'll see a google of the animal taxonomy and phylogeny now )
    You've added ZERO. Try again.
    Failing to remember what I ALREADY informed you on my own psychological training and background also makes you out to be a real chump
    A total immature person like you,DOESN'T have any training in Psychology,You proved it consistantly,I'm also self employed,,and holder of few BA,MS&MA Degrees from famous Universities&colleges,(inc.cognitive&emotional,nor mal&abnormal Psychiatry,Which based among others on:Biology,Cell/Micro Biology,Cell Neuro transmission,Cell signaling,Physiology,Anatomy of the Brain and the body,or:soma,Psycho Somatics,Neurology,Immunology,Physiology&physics,P harmacology,Specifically Psycho-Pharmacology,Genetics,etc).
    You're just a CLOWN!,Who try to impress the lesser intelligent then you're.
    but you never impressed me,Also your English mis spelling are to my diagnosis
    results of lack of coordination,or confusion,You needn't deny the facts.
    And do YOURSELF a favo(u)r,act your age!.
    And be busy like me, with something constructive that benefit the society!.
    So at least you'll have a sense of positive accomplishment,that stem from the results You may receive from a positive & Mature contribution to the society,
    (Today for instance,I already got in contact,so far with 50 professional entities,that are in my specialized field,with the hope to receive their cooperation,with our mutual interests & research projects,what are your accomplishments)?.
    again:I don't use Google,in order to obtain info. that I retain thru consistant education,I may forget every now and then a term,or phrase or too,but then I remember it soon there after.
    You may Google all you want,but it's not a suitable substitute for years&decades of formal & informal education,You'll be lucky to know the difference between axon,and dendrite,but'll have hard time to grasp the idea about receptors,and worse Cell signalling,in the procces you'll even get confused about the difference between a regular to a motor neuron,and be totally lost,in your absolute inability to explain the Psycho somatic processes(Procceses),and what's worse is,You've no idea about various types of Neuro transmitters,their functions&origines,and how Psycho somatic affect the Immunology system,not to mention lack of familisarity with the immune cells types,Origine& fumction,and not to think of auto immune malfunctions&causes.
    So spend your time wisely,get educated,so at least,you could lie more convincingly!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

oh Ali BaBA San (KoNNicHIWA oR KOnBAnWA IN jaPAneSE) yOU aRE so true, mAtRA ET aLPINE IS A tOTAL wANNABE
    hahahahaha Matra don't hate me i just couldn't resist the joke
    Ali baba. Thanks for flooding UCP with your comic posts that waste space but make us all laugh. At you.
    BTW, are you suggesting that Matra lie like you?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I'm also self employed,,and holder of few BA,MS&MA Degrees from famous Universities&colleges,(inc.cognitive&emotional,nor mal&abnormal Psychiatry
    And do YOURSELF a favo(u)r,act your age!.
    You've got to be kidding, no person with degrees from famous universities would act like you have acted here so far.

So spend your time wisely,get educated,so at least,you could lie more convincingly!.
    I can't help it, reading this one I just fell from the chair laughing.

Ali post your fake degrees or STFU.

You are proving you are the idiot and EVERYONE on UCP is now picturing a clown's head EVERY time you post. You should just change your avatar and make it easier for new folks joining.

I'll post my degree _ WHICH INCLUDES PSYCHOLOGY - once you do yours.
    I'll post my training schedule from my employers - WHICH INCLUDES PSYCHOLOGY - once you do any of yours.

Come on brave boy ..... show some facts instead of all the same old BS and lies.
    ( ie all the BS you posted on psych ... straight from google my man and SO obvious )

You are a wannabee Hopefully you will be able to achieve a promotion soon and not be saying "you want fries with that" to every customer
    You are 100% OWNED you chump

Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Make up Your mind,once and for all!

Ali post your fake degrees or STFU.

You are proving you are the idiot and EVERYONE on UCP is now picturing a clown's head EVERY time you post. You should just change your avatar and make it easier for new folks joining.

I'll post my degree _ WHICH INCLUDES PSYCHOLOGY - once you do yours.
    I'll post my training schedule from my employers - WHICH INCLUDES PSYCHOLOGY - once you do any of yours.

Come on brave boy ..... show some facts instead of all the same old BS and lies.
    ( ie all the BS you posted on psych ... straight from google my man and SO obvious )

You are a wannabee Hopefully you will be able to achieve a promotion soon and not be saying "you want fries with that" to every customer
    You are 100% OWNED you chump
    Make up Your mind,once and for all!,areYou a make believe 'Psychologist' or a 'published writer',?!,as You claimed in some earlier post,To my understanding You're a 'Conductor' of the 'Barking Dogs' Orchestra!.(if You doubt iit,look at all the posts they posted in your'wake'.
    Anyone could scan a make believe degree,and scan it into the computer with any given name,Your clAim to fame,as having a degree in psychology,may convice anyone that has less then 50 IQ.but not anyone well above 100IQ,You're very fortunate that your'followers' falling into the prior category.
    Your characteristic type of posts doesn't indicate any knowledge of the education,You claim to achieve,regardless of the cheers that you receive from Your followers, known as 'The barking Dogs' orchestra/or Choir/Chorus.
    Remember,You're wasting Your time with no positive results,That's the mark of'Lunacy'!,but themn Your supporters doing the same,Now I got to go back,to use My time wisely,and profitably,unfortunately,I'm not a' Multi Billioner/Billionair/e ' like You.I've expenses & responsibilities,that You'll never be capable of supporting,or even achieving.(back to work)!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Make up Your mind,once and for all!,areYou a make believe 'Psychologist' or a 'published writer',?!,as You claimed in some earlier post,To my understanding You're a 'Conductor' of the 'Barking Dogs' Orchestra!.(if You doubt iit,look at all the posts they posted in your'wake'.
    Anyone could scan a make believe degree,and scan it into the computer with any given name,Your clAim to fame,as having a degree in psychology,may convice anyone that has less then 50 IQ.but not anyone well above 100IQ,You're very fortunate that your'followers' falling into the prior category.
    Your characteristic type of posts doesn't indicate any knowledge of the education,You claim to achieve,regardless of the cheers that you receive from Your followers, known as 'The barking Dogs' orchestra/or Choir/Chorus.
    Remember,You're wasting Your time with no positive results,That's the mark of'Lunacy'!,but themn Your supporters doing the same,Now I got to go back,to use My time wisely,and profitably,unfortunately,I'm not a' Multi Billioner/Billionair/e ' like You.I've expenses & responsibilities,that You'll never be capable of supporting,or even achieving.(back to work)!.
    You are an idiot Ali .....

First I actuallY HAVE a degree form a well established and at the time ranked highest for practical computing/engineering. Part of that course included HCI and so I did part of the Psychology course - not having to do much of the physiology side of things
    Second I ran a software house in the late 70s.
    Was disgustingly rich (!) and not enjoying it.
    Then I became Hewlett Packards project and program manager and designer for advanced monitoring and signalling projects.
    During that time I provided guidance and led CCITT and ACM meetings on network management and monitoring. My speciality being SS7. I led forums and training sessions with hundreds of top techinicians and managers from all nations to share how to properly manage fixed and mobile networks.
    ( If you can afford a mobile phone, our system monitors the QoS on it and in some states is already providing the advance 911 location info . In teh US EVERY interstate call is monitored and for 90% of the netwrok it's our system checking it out in real time ).
    If you do a patent search you'll find me

I was business manager for Europe.
    Latterly I was worldwide business manager for 50% of the portfolio of products.

Our division was 400 people in UK, US and CHina. With another 300 in sales folks spread around the world. *I* was responsible for idenitifying the business opportunities, getting the systems designed and supported.

See *I* am not a Bull-Shitter
    There's the difference between you and I ( and likely a few score IQ points too )
    Come on then "chump" ... put some REAL FACTS where all that BS is.
    Because if it's TRUTH then there is no real issue posting it.
    Only LIARS have to BS and waffle

See we KNOW you are already 100% owned and this is fun screwing the lid on your intellectual and bull shitting coffin even tighter and tighter And WE are the one's having the fun here, not YOU as you are having to work real hard to BS more and google some "facts" ... you're the one workgin it chump We're just yanking your chain and you keep choking on it

Ha,ha,Ha,!

You are an idiot Ali .....

First I actuallY HAVE a degree form a well established and at the time ranked highest for practical computing/engineering. Part of that course included HCI and so I did part of the Psychology course - not having to do much of the physiology side of things
    Second I ran a software house in the late 70s.
    Was disgustingly rich (!) and not enjoying it.
    Then I became Hewlett Packards project and program manager and designer for advanced monitoring and signalling projects.
    During that time I provided guidance and led CCITT and ACM meetings on network management and monitoring. My speciality being SS7. I led forums and training sessions with hundreds of top techinicians and managers from all nations to share how to properly manage fixed and mobile networks.
    ( If you can afford a mobile phone, our system monitors the QoS on it and in some states is already providing the advance 911 location info . In teh US EVERY interstate call is monitored and for 90% of the netwrok it's our system checking it out in real time ).
    If you do a patent search you'll find me

I was business manager for Europe.
    Latterly I was worldwide business manager for 50% of the portfolio of products.

Our division was 400 people in UK, US and CHina. With another 300 in sales folks spread around the world. *I* was responsible for idenitifying the business opportunities, getting the systems designed and supported.

See *I* am not a Bull-Shitter
    There's the difference between you and I ( and likely a few score IQ points too )
    Come on then "chump" ... put some REAL FACTS where all that BS is.
    Because if it's TRUTH then there is no real issue posting it.
    Only LIARS have to BS and waffle

See we KNOW you are already 100% owned and this is fun screwing the lid on your intellectual and bull shitting coffin even tighter and tighter And WE are the one's having the fun here, not YOU as you are having to work real hard to BS more and google some "facts" ... you're the one workgin it chump We're just yanking your chain and you keep choking on it
    Dummy!
    Ha,Ha,ha,Now when you got caught in your own web of lies,You suddenly,in mid course,changed your tune,It's no more degree in Psychology,but computing,and not even hardware design,but possible software program,may be 'Basic','fortran'?!Oh,I almost forgot the term'Marketing psychology',Wow,very 'impressive'!.You most likely heard of'Linux' but can't grasp it.So I'll give You easier term 'Server'.You see,I 'lend You an hand' to get out of the 'mess' You created for yourself.
    Your lies don't add up,Literally,You've too much time on Your hand for this forum,The logic dictates,that You're may be on welfare,due to emotional disorder,and therefore on welfare,(That's explain the facts that you've ample of free time).You may 'convice' folks who've Your amount of IQ,or lower,but save your time,don't even attempt to convice individuals who're more logical & rational,then you,and have ten times the amount of Your IQ.
    Note the terms you use,such terms by Psychoanalytical Cognition default,put you at the most at 50 IQ(assuming You're 45 Years old,You think & act as immature 22 and a one half immature years Old).
    Maybe I should post an image of My leased "Lexus" 600h LWB?!.
    Or the image of ...whatever?!.
    You're& followers are eternally funny...and needs to grow up.
    Now back to work,I don't have all the time in the world on my hands like You do 'Gamera'!.(Self employed have a lot of responsibilities,Which You'll never have).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

your english and grammar is funny...and needs to grow up.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Dummy!
    Ha,Ha,ha,Now when you got caught in your own web of lies,You suddenly,in mid course,changed your tune,It's no more degree in Psychology,but computing,and not even hardware design,but possible software program,may be 'Basic','fortran'?!Oh,I almost forgot the term'Marketing psychology',Wow,very 'impressive'!.You most likely heard of'Linux' but can't grasp it.So I'll give You easier term 'Server'.You see,I 'lend You an hand' to get out of the 'mess' You created for yourself.
    Your lies don't add up,Literally,You've too much time on Your hand for this forum,The logic dictates,that You're may be on welfare,due to emotional disorder,and therefore on welfare,(That's explain the facts that you've ample of free time).You may 'convice' folks who've Your amount of IQ,or lower,but save your time,don't even attempt to convice individuals who're more logical & rational,then you,and have ten times the amount of Your IQ.
    Note the terms you use,such terms by Psychoanalytical Cognition default,put you at the most at 50 IQ(assuming You're 45 Years old,You think & act as immature 22 and a one half immature years Old).
    Now back to work,I don't have all the time in the world on my hands like You do 'Gamera'!.(Self employed have a lot of responsibilities,Which You'll never have).
    I've got an idea. We're going to compose a test between you and Matra relating to psychology, computing, automobilia, business, etc. Whoever scores higher, well, wins.

That way you put up or shut up, rather than say, "Ha! you=lier (lie), my psychology (psychosis(according to google by MIT standardsds cow elephant)) and you lose! (not win)

I love how Ali keeps coming back to get owned
    Last edited by Zytek_Fan; 05-21-2006 at 04:39 PM.

Dummy!
    Ha,Ha,ha,Now when you got caught in your own web of lies,
    No, you idiot.
    MY truths.
    I have ALWAYS said the truth.
    Go and read AGAIN you clown.
    Your reading is clearly as bad as your writing
    You most likely heard of'Linux' but can't grasp it
    I was using REAL Unix and our system runs on Linux ( Red hat ) so woo-hoo you tripped over your BIG MOUTH and LITTLE BRAIN again
    Literally,You've too much time on Your hand for this forum,The logic dictates
    YOUR logic ditates, but we've already proven how dumb you are.
    If you search you will see I have already explained to others who have been surprised at the times I'm on ... I sleep between 2 and 3 hours a night.
    I have often been up early to call CHina or up late callign teh US.
    See if you knew ANYTHIGN about multinational business you woudl knwo that.
    But "do you want fries with that" training doesnt' let you into that knowledge clearly
    Go on, we'll be able to find the image you googled to use in yrou lies>
    COME ON.
    erm I WAS self-employed.
    You are incaapble of surviving.
    Your lies would lose you your customers at first hurdle.
    AGAIN, you have avoided the TRUTH asked of you and AGAIN we are usign you as a plaything
    Come on you can't post yoru diplomans ffrom yoru internet-university and we KNOW you can't post your so-called Lexus either ... but TRY and give us the challenge of finding where you googled the inage from>
    As was said, you are the mouse and we are the cat playing with you.
    AND every swat is more fun to the observors at yoru expense

Thread Information