Page 181 of 274 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4098

Thread: Requests

any higher res, please? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Aenaos 911
    any higher res, please? Thanks in advance.
    Do you mean of that particular pic/car, or just of the 993 Turbo in general?

If you just want the 993 Turbo then there are a few in here - http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ead.php?t=3345
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    Do you mean of that particular pic/car, or just of the 993 Turbo in general?

If you just want the 993 Turbo then there are a few in here - http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ead.php?t=3345

I need the particular image in better quality or resolution. I've visited the thread above.

Daihatsu D-Compact X-Over concept -Paris Show
    Peugeot 207 Epure concept - Paris show
    Suzuki Splash concept - Praris show
    Last edited by 90ft; 09-19-2006 at 11:27 PM.

Any higher res, please? Thanks in advance.ī
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

M3 GTR Road Car with the V-8 please.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    M3 GTR Road Car with the V-8 please.
    Enjoy
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Has anyone got Hi-Res pics of the current M-B AMG E-class but in white? I saw one today while at practicum and it was damn sexy.

Please????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

I'm after pictures of the post-war shortlived car manufacturer that went by the name of Playboy. From what I know, it was a small 2 door sports type vehicle, but I have NO other information whatsoever.

I attempted a search, but the results were... to be expected.

I'm hoping that someone might have a source somewhere that doesn't include boobs (however good they may be).

Would like to have the wallpapers from Desktopmachine.com from the Lamborghini Miura SV & Diablo SV & Countach Anniversario w/o watermarks! I know the images from the Miura and Diablo are also UCP, but not the (wallpaper)size I prefer. I also know you can remove watermarks, but because there are a lot of different shades under the text it never looks 100% decent (you can always tell where the watermark was). I really hate watermarks... Could someone remove them for picīs mentioned or advise where these pictures can be found w/o watermarks? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Steel
    I really hate watermarks... Could someone remove them for picīs mentioned or advise where these pictures can be found w/o watermarks? Thanks in advance!
    Are you prepared to pay for pics without watermark? And by the way, welcome to UCP....Holland's most exported motormagazine
    Last edited by henk4; 09-30-2006 at 07:39 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Hallo Henk,

Thanks for the welcome. I actually live near Rozenburg (Hellevoetsluis).
    You mean people are actually asking money for picīs w/o watermark? What world are we living in (???) I was hoping enthusiasts on this forum could help me free of charge. Alas...

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Steel
    Hallo Henk,

Thanks for the welcome. I actually live near Rozenburg (Hellevoetsluis).
    You mean people are actually asking money for picīs w/o watermark? What world are we living in (???) I was hoping enthusiasts on this forum could help me free of charge. Alas...
    How do you think UCP has to finance itself? This is not a charity institution. The magic word is "copyright".....We did not spend several 100 euros for a hotel in Paris to give away free shots....(without watermark). So if you want to use UCP pictures without watermark you actually have to buy the copyright..
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Hello all, sorry to continue in my native language but I think that makes it easier to explain.

Hallo Henk.

Een klein misverstandje hier... Misschien dat ik mezelf wat ongelukkig verwoord heb, maar als je goed leest in mijn eerste berichtje zie je dat ik het over afbeeldingingen heb die te vinden zijn op desktopmachines.com (betreffende de Lamborghini Muira, Countach Anniversario en Diablo SV). Deze afbeeldingen zijn ook te vinden op Mattīs Hi-Res Hideout, maar niet op desktopformaat. Ik wil graag de afbeelding met het formaat als op desktopmachines.com, alleen zonder īwatermerkī. Dat is alles. Op beide sites gaat het dus om een afbeelding die in een studio gemaakt is (ik denk van de Lamborghini fabriek zelf). Het watermerk is er in dit geval dus op gezet om enkel de site desktopmachines te promoten en staat naar mijn mening los van copyright. Ik heb het dus in het geheel NIET over materiaal wat UPC zelf gefotografeerd heb. Dit materiaal staat ook niet in de Hi-Res HideOut (waar ik mijn request post, dacht dat je dat begreep). Ik zie de watermerken ook niet terug in de Hi-Res Hideout, enkel op jullie īëigen fotoīsī. Natuurlijk snap ik dat jullie geen filantropische instelling zijn en als jullie ZELF een foto maken en daar moeite voor doen cq. geld aan uitgeven, dat jullie dan de copyright hebben en een watermerk erop zetten. No offence, dat respecteer en begrijp ik. Maar ik heb het dus ook niet over die afbeeldingen. Hoop dat dat e.e.a. duidelijk maakt. Neem aan (aan je reactie te merken) dat jezelf ook aan de site bouwt, ik wens jullie hier veel succes mee want het is een van de beste op het net. Groeten!

Rephrase : can someone (neatly) remove the watermarks on these images?or (even better) tell me their original source... I nearly got attacked by Henk :-)

http://www.desktopmachine.com/framep...4464&size=1600

Actually talking about the whole set of Miura and Countach Anniversario there. Yes they are also in the Hide Out but not the same (desktop) size. Thanks and no offence at all, I respect UPCīs copyright on pics made by themself (thatīs the Dutch story above)... Cheers!

Thread Information