Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Transformer are you?

Which Transformer are you?

Which Transformer are you? | FunFlip.com

You are 67% Starscream!

Starscream has delusions of grandeur. He chose to resemble an F-22 jet because it’s the pinnacle of human technical achievement. He serves Megatron but longs to fill his shoes.

Like Starscream, you are evil, motivated by destruction and chaos. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you enjoy technology and are aware of the latest trends, but you stick with what works for you.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

You are 70% Optimus Prime!

Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you enjoy being one step ahead of your friends as far as trends and technology.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Frenzy
    Frenzy is a chaotic spy turned boom box, sent by the Decepticons to infiltrate enemy strongholds.

Like Frenzy, you are not compassionate and harbor evil thoughts. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

i am starscream. i was neutral until i told them i kill spiders as soon as i see them

I am Optimus Prime, not very suprised about that but still pretty bad ass.

"Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Frenzy

Frenzy is a chaotic spy turned boom box, sent by the Decepticons to infiltrate enemy strongholds.

Like Frenzy, you are not compassionate and harbor evil thoughts. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I knew I'd be Bumblebee, even before I took the quiz.

You are 71% Bumblebee!

As an Autobot spy, Bumblebee is the ultimate robot in disguise. What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up for with courage. He enjoys the company of humans and would do anything for his Earthly friends.

Like Bumblebee, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Megatron
    Megatron is the leader of the Decepticons. He will stop at nothing to establish his empire and destroy the Autobots, starting with Optimus Prime.

Like Megatron, you are not compassionate and harbor evil thoughts. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Decepticons have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.

70% Megatron...gee I must be a real a**hole
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 08-19-2007 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    Frenzy

I have that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by quattro_20v View Post
    I have that one too.
    wanna take over the world?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    wanna take over the world?
    Only if you guys will be my b!tches.

You are 71% Jazz!

Jazz picked his sports car form because it’s the epitome of style. If there’s one thing he digs about Earth, it’s human culture.

Like Jazz, you are compassionate and your heart is pure. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you enjoy technology and are aware of the latest trends, but you stick with what works for you.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

You are 55% Frenzy!

now I'am confused

You are 79% Megatron!

I dropped massively when said I ignored spiders...
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

75% Megatron. I thrive on chaos and destruction...apparently.

Thread Information