Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 'Help Needed',or a Serious challenge for The UCP visitors

This post is only so "Monsieur Imbécile" can learn.
    Having done some work, I'm now going onto a conference call.......
    Check the time "Ali"
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Dummy!
    Ha,Ha,ha,Now when you got caught in your own web of lies,You suddenly,in mid course,changed your tune,It's no more degree in Psychology,but computing,and not even hardware design,but possible software program,may be 'Basic','fortran'?!Oh,I almost forgot the term'Marketing psychology',Wow,very 'impressive'!.You most likely heard of'Linux' but can't grasp it.So I'll give You easier term 'Server'.You see,I 'lend You an hand' to get out of the 'mess' You created for yourself.
    Your lies don't add up,Literally,You've too much time on Your hand for this forum,The logic dictates,that You're may be on welfare,due to emotional disorder,and therefore on welfare,(That's explain the facts that you've ample of free time).You may 'convice' folks who've Your amount of IQ,or lower,but save your time,don't even attempt to convice individuals who're more logical & rational,then you,and have ten times the amount of Your IQ.
    Note the terms you use,such terms by Psychoanalytical Cognition default,put you at the most at 50 IQ(assuming You're 45 Years old,You think & act as immature 22 and a one half immature years Old).
    Maybe I should post an image of My leased "Lexus" 600h LWB?!.
    Or the image of ...whatever?!.
    You're& followers are eternally funny...and needs to grow up.
    Now back to work,I don't have all the time in the world on my hands like You do 'Gamera'!.(Self employed have a lot of responsibilities,Which You'll never have).
    How the friggin hell did you get a car that has not been released it yet? Please Egg Nog it
    It's like I said before people laugh AT YOU, not at Matra. Hell, people who don't even know Ali Baba hate him. I sent some of his posts to my friend who said that he -knows less than a 15-year old
    and that he would like to hit him.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    This post is only so "Monsieur Imbécile" can learn.
    Having done some work, I'm now going onto a conference call.......
    Check the time "Ali"
    Bon nuit mr Ali
    Call ended.
    See SOME of us KNOW what it means to be successful and work hard to make it in life instead of dreaming up fantasies that others can play games with.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

;morning Ali .... new day .... new tasks .... will you be saying "do you want fries with that" with a smile today ?

"Would you like to supersize?"
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Your reading is clearly as bad as your writing
    You have to understand it's hard for anybody who comes from

Maybe we should pity him

Lunchtime visit Ali .... se we adults who work hard knwo that it is equally important to take time OUT of thinking on solutions and getting a littel fun-time.

You'll know it as the time you can stop SERVING the fries and get a chance to eat some

Ali, in case you are wondering, no, I did not start reading this thread and I have no intention to do so.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Anyone else feel like Ali has passed the point of being fun to laugh at and just became annoying?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Anyone else feel like Ali has passed the point of being fun to laugh at and just became annoying?
    I don't think he was ever funny. Only what annoys me about him is that he picked a Middle-Eastern/South Asian username, I'm pretty sure he's anything but. Sad, just generating some hate by using a geography, culture-specific name. Very sad to act a fool and worse to act a fool on someone else's behalf...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Matra, what's the deal with the comments...?

Did he 'confess' in a PM that he's a boob? We gleaned that already...

http://home.nyc.rr.com/jadedem/gw1.html
    Some of the hatemongers may enjoy this caricature,It's good idea for any anti'Ali Baba' forum member to replace GWB head,with his own!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

http://home.nyc.rr.com/jadedem/gw1.html
    Some of the hatemongers may enjoy this caricature,It's good idea for any anti'Ali Baba' forum member to replace GWB head,with his own!.
    I had written a proper post and I lost it because of my firewall. Here's the short version: It hurts just watching you crash so bad.
    Zag when they Zig

DoYou mean the Dummies'll compose a test?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I've got an idea. We're going to compose a test between you and Matra relating to psychology, computing, automobilia, business, etc. Whoever scores higher, well, wins.

That way you put up or shut up, rather than say, "Ha! you=lier (lie), my psychology (psychosis(according to google by MIT standardsds cow elephant)) and you lose! (not win)
    DoYou mean the Dummies'll compose a test?!(Are You serious)?!,It's too funny!,Stop posting jokes!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

DoYou mean the Dummies'll compose a test?!(Are You serious)?!,It's too funny!,Stop posting jokes!.
    No this means your ass is gonna get pwn3d (even worse than it has already)

Thread Information